Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Sure if anyone is still following here, but...(last post on Blogger)

if you are, please note that I am moving over to Wordpress.com

There are several reasons for this. First, and foremost, I have been invited to participate in a collaborative blog, A New Leaf Emerging that happens to be hosted on Wordpress.com and it is just easier for me to have just one Dashboard to contend with.

Second, while I have not been to most consistent poster in the past, I hope to change this and Wordpress is simply a better platform.

Third, I hope to eventually move to having my own full site, and using the Wordpress protocol to do this seems like my best option at this point, so I am keeping an eye to the future.

So, I hope that explains it. I am going to import all the content from here to Wordpress.com, but I am going to leave this site up for the time being.

Finally, my new address is cartermcneese.wordpress.com

I look forward to seeing you over there.


Carter McNeese

No comments:

Post a Comment